Pick up & delivery
Welcome to Rolleston Drycleaning & Laundry
Did you know we have a pick up and drop off service?
Laundry Hints and Tips
- Never iron a soiled item of clothing.
- Try not to let perfume and hairspray come into contact with your clothes.
- Perspiration stains, if left, can permanently discolour and weaken fabric.
- Never rub a stain out of silk – just blot it.
- Home remedies can damage your clothes.
- Don’t hang white fabrics in the sun as this can cause them to turn yellow.
- Store your clothes in a dry and well-ventilated area.
- Never store clothes in their plastic covers and, above all…
- Read washing and dry-cleaning labels carefully.
For professional advice on clothing care please come and talk to us. Contact / Locations
The six stages of Dry cleaning
Our customers trust us to care for their clothes and household textiles. To ensure the same exacting quality standards and meticulous attention to detail is given to every garment that comes through our doors, Rolleston Drycleaning uses the Six Stages of Garment Care.
Garments are thoroughly inspected and prepared for cleaning. This includes button or ornamental protection or removal, surface and structural surveying, evaluating for serviceability, and more.
2. Stain removal
Performed by professionals using proven traditional and the most advanced modern techniques.
Our expert team will consider the material, construction and detailing of each garment before recommending the most appropriate treatment, including dry cleaning, laundering or hand cleaning. Regardless of the type of cleaning your item requires, we will employ the finest technology, extensive classification and only the best cleaning methods.
4. Hand finishing
Pressers of the highest standard individually finish your garment to your specific requirements.
Each garment is formally inspected with a keen eye individually and again at order completion to assure that we have provided the finest in craftsmanship and attended to your preferences.
Most garments are individually protected with a poly robe. We make extensive use of tissue, hangers and specially designed bags and boxes in order to ensure your garments’ safe return to your wardrobe. Rest assured that we do takes steps to minimize the packaging in areas where quality standards will not be compromised and that we undertake to recycle and minimize waste wherever possible.